Josh, I think you're in trouble... haha.... Aingeal, is Josh a warewolf? Why would he be acting weird on the fullmoon? haha, that's the weirdest thing I've heard. Besides, where have you been, aren't you taking Astronomy? Don't you study the sky? The full moon is tomorrow.
No more hogsmeade, because of the dark lord. Well! I guess it's not surprising. Atleast we DO get a ball out of it. Oh, speaking of balls, haha, I was hanging out with Aingeal and Liv in the great hall. I have hardly got to speak to Aingeal, so it was nice to hang out with her, like we do on summer holiday. Anyway, then Andrew came up with roses for me. It was such a surprise. He's so sweet. So, he sat down and talked with us for a while, then I left with him back up to the common room.
We have quidditch against Ravenclaw next Saturday. Practice Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday. Ryan's crazy, I don't know how he expects me or anyone in fact to do so much practice, there's no way we'll be able to get any school work done... unless we stay up until 2. Augh, I could curse him, I SWEAR.
Aingeal, don't freak about OWLS, you'll do better than be without trying, seriously. Are Mum and Dad owling you like every week about studying? They did that to me. Augh.
All right, well, I should go, I'll try to get Liv or Andrew to update. I don't know where Liv went to, she's probably off with some guys or something. She'll probably come flouncing in soon. Oh well. Good night.
No more hogsmeade, because of the dark lord. Well! I guess it's not surprising. Atleast we DO get a ball out of it. Oh, speaking of balls, haha, I was hanging out with Aingeal and Liv in the great hall. I have hardly got to speak to Aingeal, so it was nice to hang out with her, like we do on summer holiday. Anyway, then Andrew came up with roses for me. It was such a surprise. He's so sweet. So, he sat down and talked with us for a while, then I left with him back up to the common room.
We have quidditch against Ravenclaw next Saturday. Practice Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday. Ryan's crazy, I don't know how he expects me or anyone in fact to do so much practice, there's no way we'll be able to get any school work done... unless we stay up until 2. Augh, I could curse him, I SWEAR.
Aingeal, don't freak about OWLS, you'll do better than be without trying, seriously. Are Mum and Dad owling you like every week about studying? They did that to me. Augh.
All right, well, I should go, I'll try to get Liv or Andrew to update. I don't know where Liv went to, she's probably off with some guys or something. She'll probably come flouncing in soon. Oh well. Good night.


<< Home