Andrew and I will meet you outside then, near the Quidditch pitch, at dark. We look foreward to seeing you then.
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
About Me

- Name: Hapichan
- Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
I'm 21, and an idol-in-training. I'm currently leader of a jpop unit, Happy!Project, and I am also working for FoxMoon productions, a performance production company.
Previous Posts
- Okay, today was boring. We didn't do anything wort...
- Andrew threatened you?! What the heck did you tell...
- Thanks guys! Yesterday evening, after the great ha...
- Explain it? About Ryan and Andrew? Okay, I'll try ...
- Yeah, we got in trouble. Detention every friday fo...
- Aingeal, OWLS aren't hard. I mean, I walked away w...
- Yeah, I was surprised. I knew that people were bei...
- Josh, you are absolutly pathetic. That's all I can...
- Wow, aingeal! You posted! Good job! Haha, I was wo...
- That would be great if Mark came back to school he...


<< Home