Aingeal, OWLS aren't hard. I mean, I walked away with a good amount, didn't I? I'm sure you'll do twice as well as I did on mine.
SO YOU DO SPEAK STILL. YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO ME IN A FUCKING WEEK!You must be fucking daft, you know NOTHING. What the fuck would know anyway, NOTHING.
OH! And Andrew and I are going out, we are so happy together, he's so great, and so sweet. I LOVE him
We lost the match by the way. We'll meet them at the end of the season again, like always only this time we'll take the cup.
I'm going to bed now, goodnight
SO YOU DO SPEAK STILL. YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO ME IN A FUCKING WEEK!You must be fucking daft, you know NOTHING. What the fuck would know anyway, NOTHING.
OH! And Andrew and I are going out, we are so happy together, he's so great, and so sweet. I LOVE him
We lost the match by the way. We'll meet them at the end of the season again, like always only this time we'll take the cup.
I'm going to bed now, goodnight


<< Home