WOW! I'm so excited! Melody remembered! I told her to post, and she did! Now, I just need to get Aingeal to do it. I didn't see her yesterday, I got stuck in detention... I know, it's sad. Schools only started, I was caught walking around the castle after hours haha. I think the last year is just more relaxed, not work wise, but personality wise, like everyone is just like whatever, and you meet more people. I don't know, I guess that didn't make much sense. Hogsmeade in October. I'm already counting down to Christmas holiday. Anyone else? Oh, we have our first quidditch match soon too. Slytherin vs. Gryffindor, of course we'll win. This year, we WILL get the cup. We have to! It's my final year. Apparently someone quit the team though, a 7th year, Melody, Aingeal, you should try out for the position, I think someone told me it was Keeper, no, Chaser... well one of those anyhow. It would be fun to play against you. I imagine Josh aiming the bludger toward me, again. Like he does EVERY Slytherin vs. Gryffindor game.
Anyhow, I have an essay for History of Magic and I need to practice for a presentation in Transfiguration. Later.
Anyhow, I have an essay for History of Magic and I need to practice for a presentation in Transfiguration. Later.


<< Home