Friday, September 16, 2005

All right, so how is everyone? School is all right, I see Melody and Aingeal sometimes, which is nice. I'm rather excited this year. This weekend, this guy asked me to go to Hogsmeade with him, and naturally, I accepted, needless to say Ryan is a bit angry at me again. He's been angry at me since that one night when I wouldn't tell him where I was, of course he knows, he just wanted me to tell him. Guys are rather stupid like that I think. Anyhow, I'm not sure what I want to wear to hogsmeade this weekend.

I think I'm going to work in the ministry. I think. I have enough NEWT classes, I just need to do well on exams. Aingeal is not worried at all, of course she's taking another newt class on top of what I'm taking. Which is crazy, I can't handle all the ickle work that I have as it is.

anyhow, I've got to go. Someone just told me that there is someone outside wanting to speak with me. Curious.