Monday, September 26, 2005

Uh, I talked to Andrew a little, it was nothing, it was Quidditch. That's all. Are you sure it was me Melody? I don't think it was me. I don't even think I was over near the Ravenclaw common room. Maybe it was someone else who looked like me?

Yeah, well, I'm exhausted. I'm about to fall asleep. I just finished the monster Transfiguration essay. It was so dumb. I also had to finish my History of Magic presentation. Did you guys already finish it? Ryan won't let me see his, he's still mad at me because... well yeah. I can't finish it, maybe I'll just turn it in unfinished and take detention for it or something haha.

Oh yeah, Quidditch went good. It was a nice day, and I really enjoyed flying haha. My arm is finally doing okay, I was actually was able to score better than the dumb 5th year on our team. I AM better than him, really, haha, I've just been too tired.

I'd better go. Talk to you guys tomorrow.