That would be great if Mark came back to school here Melody, I'd be happy for you, that's good news. France, is he still attending school? He could transfer into Beauxbatons. There are a lot of pretty girls there, haha, so I'm sure HE'D like it.
Anyway, Andrew will be nice.
Do something I'm not supposed to do? You said you know me, right? So, would I do something I'm not supposed to? I mean, honestly, what can you possibly do at hogwarts that's bad, haha I don't think you have a reason for worrying.
Potions isn't that bad. The essay was easy too, there was a whole chapter in the adv. potions book about it, so it was easy. Haha, we have a possible pop quiz tomorrow too, so be prepared for that, he is going to have one by the way. He warned our quidditch team, just thought I'd let you know. Augh, I'm not even going to bother with my History of Magic essay. It's so dumb. I don't care about the dumb wars.
Anyway, quidditch match saturday, Gryffindor vs. Slytherin. Who's going to win? Haha Slytherin, of course. Is everyone going?
Anyway, Andrew will be nice.
Do something I'm not supposed to do? You said you know me, right? So, would I do something I'm not supposed to? I mean, honestly, what can you possibly do at hogwarts that's bad, haha I don't think you have a reason for worrying.
Potions isn't that bad. The essay was easy too, there was a whole chapter in the adv. potions book about it, so it was easy. Haha, we have a possible pop quiz tomorrow too, so be prepared for that, he is going to have one by the way. He warned our quidditch team, just thought I'd let you know. Augh, I'm not even going to bother with my History of Magic essay. It's so dumb. I don't care about the dumb wars.
Anyway, quidditch match saturday, Gryffindor vs. Slytherin. Who's going to win? Haha Slytherin, of course. Is everyone going?


<< Home