Wow, aingeal! You posted! Good job! Haha, I was wondering if you were going to. I've been trying to finish my homework in class as much as I can, and then doing it on my free periods. I always end up having homework after classes, but still... it's less. Do you even have a free period Aingeal? You took more NEWT classes than I did. I can tell, haha, anytime your working on homework and he's not, he walks the halls and looks like he's going to fall over and die hahaha! It's actually quite funny.
I hang out with Andrew because Ryan refuses to speak with me, and he won't tell me why, because he won't even talk to me. It all started when I told him that it didn't matter where I went Saturday night, and he went all off on me, and went to his dormitory and didn't speak to me again since then, it was like 2 weeks ago I think. I tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't so, whatever, he's acting immature about something so dumb.
ANYWAY! Hogsmeade is the weekend of Halloween haha. Or the one before it, I'm not sure. I'll have to look at a calender.
Josh won't smash anyone, and not me especially, haha, or I'll smash him, and not with a bludger.
Melody, is your cousin going to be okay?? I mean, have you heard anything at all? You'll have to keep us updated on it, okay?
Anyway, I'm off, I'm going to do this last minute essay. I only have a few inches left.
I hang out with Andrew because Ryan refuses to speak with me, and he won't tell me why, because he won't even talk to me. It all started when I told him that it didn't matter where I went Saturday night, and he went all off on me, and went to his dormitory and didn't speak to me again since then, it was like 2 weeks ago I think. I tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't so, whatever, he's acting immature about something so dumb.
ANYWAY! Hogsmeade is the weekend of Halloween haha. Or the one before it, I'm not sure. I'll have to look at a calender.
Josh won't smash anyone, and not me especially, haha, or I'll smash him, and not with a bludger.
Melody, is your cousin going to be okay?? I mean, have you heard anything at all? You'll have to keep us updated on it, okay?
Anyway, I'm off, I'm going to do this last minute essay. I only have a few inches left.


<< Home