Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thanks guys! Yesterday evening, after the great hall was pretty much empty, Aingeal brought over some cake and Melody and Josh and Aingeal brought presents. It was fun, Andrew just kind of sat there like he was bored the whole time, so I ignored him. But it was fun just to talk to them and relax and stuff. It was fun. We all had to go back then, and Andrew and I went back to our common room, and Andrew gave me his presents. Overall I got a whole lot of candy, and cookies and stuff, and a really sweet quidditch broom care kit, and a book. lol, mum sent me some money to buy whatever I wanted on the hogsmeade trip.

Oh yeah, speaking of hogsmeade, it IS cancled. This one is, and they are considering the others as well. I can only hope they won't cancel the others as well....

Well, I have about 4 essays to finish that I have put off, so until later. Goodnight.