Andrew threatened you?! What the heck did you tell him? What did RYAN TELL YOU?!? Ryan's TALKING TO YOU? How come he talks to you but not me?! We're RELATED! So we're like practically... the same! He told you something about Andrew? I guess I'll see you tomorrow, and we'll talk.
Melody is that true? Haha snogging 6th years? I haven't heard that rumor yet, haha, it hasn't reached the Slytherin common room yet. Unforturntly. I'll have to go listen around tomorrow haha. Derik... I think he's in some of my classes... I might have even spoken to him before. Melody you need to tell us who you like! Haha, I could have sworn it was Mark you liked.
Anyway, I need to go. Goodnight then!
AINGEAL MEET ME IN THE MORNING IN THE GREAT HALL!
Melody is that true? Haha snogging 6th years? I haven't heard that rumor yet, haha, it hasn't reached the Slytherin common room yet. Unforturntly. I'll have to go listen around tomorrow haha. Derik... I think he's in some of my classes... I might have even spoken to him before. Melody you need to tell us who you like! Haha, I could have sworn it was Mark you liked.
Anyway, I need to go. Goodnight then!
AINGEAL MEET ME IN THE MORNING IN THE GREAT HALL!


<< Home