So, the balls coming up!! I'm rather excited. Josh is still dateless haha! Aingeal is going with Christopher, he is rather cute, he's good at quidditch, I can say that. We just need to beat the Gryffindor team. We'll meet them at the end of the season again, I just know it. Mm... I want something to eat but I really should not eat so much before the ball. It's gotten rather cold, we were practicing, and like your skin begins to get numb, you know? Especially flying fast, and your fingers begin to hurt when they bend, haha. Yeah, maybe I'm just nuts.
Ryan and Liv are still going together, augh, I don't think I'll ever get over it. I mean, she could have anyone go with her, but she picked Ryan, she's mental...
Ryan and Liv are still going together, augh, I don't think I'll ever get over it. I mean, she could have anyone go with her, but she picked Ryan, she's mental...


<< Home