Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I talked to Aingeal just now. She's... so.. I don't even know what. Anyway, we had a rather interesting conversation. I told her something I probably shouldn't have. I wasn't even supposed to know. I haven't even actually talked to father about it. Oh well, it couldn't be helped. Things would be a lot better if Aingeal would stop trying to make me leave what I'm doing, or even if she would just.. augh stop. She's been glaring at me like anytime I see her, and constantly telling me to stop or she'll tell oo. Yeah, okay.

Anyway, so, I had a rather long day. I had to retake a test in charms. Augh, I can't get this charm down...

Not this Saturday, but Saturday 19th, they're going to attempts a hogsmeade visit. Exciting, isn't it? I hope it goes through.

I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.