I'm not talking about anything, and I'm not HIDING anything, and I DIDN'T cheat on you! AUGH and if you even TALKED to me before you started accusing me of things MAYBE you'd know that. What did Aingeal tell you then? I want to know that. And Aingeal I want to know what you found. Just TELL me. You know my secret, so it's your turn to tell me yours.
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
About Me

- Name: Hapichan
- Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
I'm 21, and an idol-in-training. I'm currently leader of a jpop unit, Happy!Project, and I am also working for FoxMoon productions, a performance production company.
Previous Posts
- What the hell, Considering what she's related to? ...
- All right, well the ball was fun, I guess. Haha, s...
- The ball is tomorrow! I'm rather excited! Mum had ...
- Now that she knows, everyone will know, won't they...
- So, the balls coming up!! I'm rather excited. Josh...
- My top reasons for Aingeal NOT to be with JoshHe's...
- Okay Josh, what the fuck did you do to my sister?!...
- Josh, I think you're in trouble... haha.... Aingea...
- Wow, I didn't know anyone could get these to work ...
- Liv, you ARE going with someone, aren't you? Augh,...


<< Home