Saturday, July 05, 2003

Haha, that's because he won't know. It's not like anyone we know from the ministry would be there. I don't know anyone who works with muggles. So no one we know should be out there anyway. Yea, I think we have to walk to the pub. It's not that far, I don't think. It's all in London. How big can london be anyway? Yea, I wish we could Apparate. Only 2 more years though (if we pass). We can do it! We can't use brooms unless it's night, and even then it's risky, and there's a chance we could get in trouble with the ministry.... not that I care, but Mum does.

Aw, too bad you didn't find it. I didn't know there was anything back there either, what a surprise. Too bad it isn't anything really exciting though. Shame. Just a Unicorn...

Giolla is up to something, I know it. She smiled right before she gave me my tea.... I didn't end up drinking it though. I don't think she can poison us, it has to be in code or something, but I don't know, I'm still worried. I'll have to tell Da. I want a new house elf, one that isn't so creepy.

It's all right, I'll buy some new parchment on Monday. It will give me an excuse not to finish my essays. Why do we have to have school-work. It's no fun. Maybe we will go on Holiday soon though, so then we won't have to do any school work.

Snape is strict about everything, most times. Haha, I've never gotten in trouble with him though. I've have written in green before. I didn't get in trouble. He didn't mind at all. Haha, yes, though, some Slytherins do decorate their paper, but he is the head of the house, so what do you expect? He would favor Slytherin of course!

What are you getting in Diagon Alley? I want to shop in Knockturn alley, I've decided. I want to buy something that you can't get in Diagon Alley, something exotic and rare. Haha, all right. I'm going to go degnome the yard, and then maybe work on the attic. I hope it's not a boggart. I hate those things. I'll need help if it is. I can't do it by myself. Heh, I wonder Aingeal, what are you scared of?

Aingeal, how long is Josh going to be in America? What if we went where he is? Where is he anyway? Have you wrote back to him yet? Do you think I should write to Andrew?

All right, I should get going. I'm going to take the Nimbus for a ride before I head out. So, I'll see you all later.

Serenity