I'm getting a new broom!! Haha! which one should I get?? These are my choices: (I have a Nimbus 2001 right now)
Da said that he'll get me one if I make the quidditch team. I have to make it now!! I WILL make it! Aaa! It will be awesome to have a new broom! Even though it's just a Firebolt 1, they are still pretty nice to have on the field. Most people are still on cleansweeps 7 or so. Aw, well! I am going to bed now. Goodnight.
Serenity
Da said that he'll get me one if I make the quidditch team. I have to make it now!! I WILL make it! Aaa! It will be awesome to have a new broom! Even though it's just a Firebolt 1, they are still pretty nice to have on the field. Most people are still on cleansweeps 7 or so. Aw, well! I am going to bed now. Goodnight.
Serenity


<< Home