Tell Mum and Da you want a broom too. They'll probably get you one too, I mean they aren't completly unfair, besides your broom is falling apart anyway, you need a new one *nod*Haha, and why I'm defending you is beyond me. No, I'm not going out for Keeper. There are 2 positions open, Keeper and Chaser, since both the players last year were 7th years. I want to be Chaser, a little more entertaining in my eyes I think. Yea, I think I'll get the Moon Trimmer. The Shooting Star would match my uniform though ^.^ haha! Yea, uh, yea, but the Moon Trimmer has more speed, so I'll probably get that one.
Well, I slept well, haha. Deep Sleep I think. I layed down last night and fell right to sleep. I suppose it's good *nod* I wasn't very hungry when I woke up, but ate anyway. I'm going to practice today, around 5:30. I'm going to make a scheduel for myself to practice as much as I can. Atleast until term starts. I want to make the team *nod*
I wrote a post to Andrew. I sent it out earlier this morning. I'm already anxious, even though he probably doesn't have it yet. I'm still nervous though. Mind you, I usually don't get like this over a guy. I hope he does fancy me somewhat.
Bloody Hell... I don't want to clean out the attic... I think there's a boggart in there. I hate Boggarts. What stupid creature. Smart, I suppose really, but, still, let's not get into technicalities.
Tis All for now. TOMORROW WE ARE GOING TO DIAGON ALLEY! YAY!
Serenity
Well, I slept well, haha. Deep Sleep I think. I layed down last night and fell right to sleep. I suppose it's good *nod* I wasn't very hungry when I woke up, but ate anyway. I'm going to practice today, around 5:30. I'm going to make a scheduel for myself to practice as much as I can. Atleast until term starts. I want to make the team *nod*
I wrote a post to Andrew. I sent it out earlier this morning. I'm already anxious, even though he probably doesn't have it yet. I'm still nervous though. Mind you, I usually don't get like this over a guy. I hope he does fancy me somewhat.
Bloody Hell... I don't want to clean out the attic... I think there's a boggart in there. I hate Boggarts. What stupid creature. Smart, I suppose really, but, still, let's not get into technicalities.
Tis All for now. TOMORROW WE ARE GOING TO DIAGON ALLEY! YAY!
Serenity


<< Home