Azkaban was raided last night. The ministry SUSPECTS the dark lord is behind it (duh). Prisoners have escapes and security has been raised around the schools, and the ministry (of course). Rather amusing, atleast no one died this time.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
About Me

- Name: Hapichan
- Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
I'm 21, and an idol-in-training. I'm currently leader of a jpop unit, Happy!Project, and I am also working for FoxMoon productions, a performance production company.
Previous Posts
- I talked to Aingeal just now. She's... so.. I don'...
- What am I doing? You of all people should know Ain...
- Well, Josh told you the news. We lost again. Every...
- I'm not talking about anything, and I'm not HIDING...
- What the hell, Considering what she's related to? ...
- All right, well the ball was fun, I guess. Haha, s...
- The ball is tomorrow! I'm rather excited! Mum had ...
- Now that she knows, everyone will know, won't they...
- So, the balls coming up!! I'm rather excited. Josh...
- My top reasons for Aingeal NOT to be with JoshHe's...


<< Home