Christmas holiday has been horrible. I can't stand being here any longer... I feel as if I'm being constantly watched, and I probably am. Aingeal hasn't spoken to me the whole time except for when she needed to. I did hear from Andrew a few days ago though. Augh, I'm being called to eat.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
About Me

- Name: Hapichan
- Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
I'm 21, and an idol-in-training. I'm currently leader of a jpop unit, Happy!Project, and I am also working for FoxMoon productions, a performance production company.
Previous Posts
- So, Aingeal and I are going home for christmas. Th...
- Andrew's been sent home. I don't know why, he just...
- Azkaban was raided last night. The ministry SUSPEC...
- I talked to Aingeal just now. She's... so.. I don'...
- What am I doing? You of all people should know Ain...
- Well, Josh told you the news. We lost again. Every...
- I'm not talking about anything, and I'm not HIDING...
- What the hell, Considering what she's related to? ...
- All right, well the ball was fun, I guess. Haha, s...
- The ball is tomorrow! I'm rather excited! Mum had ...


<< Home