Monday, July 07, 2003

Ah, that sucks about the owl Melody. Kids can be crazy sometimes though. I'm glad you had fun while getting galleons! Nothing better than that.

Josh, Melody, Aingeal, let's all plan a day to go play Quidditch somewhere! ^_^ That would be most pleasent! Wouldn't it? I would love to do that. You know, I'm not sure why Slytherin and Gryffindor are rivals. They just always have been, I suppose. I guess all the way from when Hogwarts was made, Godric and Salazar were probably really against each other, and it came out in the students. Also they are both the best teams out of all of hogwarts with Quidditch. So that probably helps somewhat.

Yea, we are still going to Knockturn alley, I really want to go. All right. That's it.

I have to get some rest, I'm exhausted. Busy day. See you later tomorrow after the trip to DIAGON ALLEY! YAY!

Serenity