Scotland got hammered by Transylvania 2 days ago. Not surprising. They did a Translyvanian Tackle to the seeker, and then they got the snitch. The score was something like 360 Translyvania to 40 Scotland. So, yea, judging by that game, I'm sure Scotland will lose this weekend. It would be quite smashing if they do win though.
Yes, that, and Transfiguration and also, Charms, if my memory serves me correctly. Gryffindor's seem to have quite a big head so I don't blame the Slytherins for being rude. It can get quite annoying. You're a pureblood too, aren't you? And you are in gryffindor. So, what's your point exactly?
Ah, yes, I know, I've heard the story many many times from Melody and yourself. There are only two Bludgers though. You think they will go after Andrew and myself? Heh, if he fancies you, perhaps, I should threaten to curse you if he aims for me with the bloody bludger. Or perhaps, I will send our beaters out after Josh, that ought to be interesting though. Quite clever if I do say so myself. Haha, and then he can get candy from you!
Serenity
Yes, that, and Transfiguration and also, Charms, if my memory serves me correctly. Gryffindor's seem to have quite a big head so I don't blame the Slytherins for being rude. It can get quite annoying. You're a pureblood too, aren't you? And you are in gryffindor. So, what's your point exactly?
Ah, yes, I know, I've heard the story many many times from Melody and yourself. There are only two Bludgers though. You think they will go after Andrew and myself? Heh, if he fancies you, perhaps, I should threaten to curse you if he aims for me with the bloody bludger. Or perhaps, I will send our beaters out after Josh, that ought to be interesting though. Quite clever if I do say so myself. Haha, and then he can get candy from you!
Serenity


<< Home