Yea, you are good at getting things unfortunatly. Hard luck that I'm not. Aingeal, don't bring up the bloody tree. That was a one time thing!! Heh, I don't think I'll fly into a goalpost either. I hope not. Then again if a bludger is after me, you never know. Hopefully I don't though. Hey, look at it this way, if I end up in the hospital wing, then maybe Andrew will bring me candy or something! Hehee!
I'll tell you when I do get the post from him. You'll hear me squeling in my room when Dumpling returns. I told her not to return until she gets a reply, I think she understood. You've talked to him, about what? Haha, and what do you mean not mean for being in Slytherin?! I'm in Slytherin! and so are a lot of other people. And you know what the sorting hat said? It's where you'll meet your true friends! Ohoho! I think I have proven my point!
I doubt Mum will do it for us. It's our responsibility. I'm going up there after this. Maybe it's just a ghost, or a ghoul, or something of that sort. We can't really do anything about that, can we? Yea, if it is anything we should lock Giolla up there. Haha, I would pay Galleons to see her face! I wonder what she's most scared of is it is a Boggart. I wonder... I bet she screams Bloody Murder!
Serenity
I'll tell you when I do get the post from him. You'll hear me squeling in my room when Dumpling returns. I told her not to return until she gets a reply, I think she understood. You've talked to him, about what? Haha, and what do you mean not mean for being in Slytherin?! I'm in Slytherin! and so are a lot of other people. And you know what the sorting hat said? It's where you'll meet your true friends! Ohoho! I think I have proven my point!
I doubt Mum will do it for us. It's our responsibility. I'm going up there after this. Maybe it's just a ghost, or a ghoul, or something of that sort. We can't really do anything about that, can we? Yea, if it is anything we should lock Giolla up there. Haha, I would pay Galleons to see her face! I wonder what she's most scared of is it is a Boggart. I wonder... I bet she screams Bloody Murder!
Serenity


<< Home