Monday, July 07, 2003

All right, well, Diagon Alley went well, Knockturn alley, went... a little less then I had expected it. It was all right, I suppose.

First, we went to the Ministry with Da, he gave Aingeal and I both a few more galleons for parchment and school supplies that we need to finish our school work. We then traveled over to Diagon Alley. It was great being in a wizarding shopping area. It was nice. We bought some of the self-correcting ink, and parchment. I swear, prices rise every day now. We went to Ollivanders and bought new wands. Aingeal was first, then I went. I tried out a few, and I finally found one I liked. It was Ash, 7 inches Dragon Heartstring. It's nice. Uh, oh yea, we also stopped at a cafe place. I didn't want any ice cream, so I just got a chocolate shake. I've been favoring these lately. I also dragged Aingeal and Melody into the Quidditch store. I looked at the brooms. The ones that I favored are rather pricey, however it’s not like I have to pay for them so it’s all right. I looked at some other equipment, and you can put up your own hoops. I am wondering if Mum and Da would let me… I doubt it so. I'm not sure why. We went to Knockturn alley. I believe Aingeal and Melody got quite a few stares. I suppose, Slytherins come in there often, because Andrew walked out of a store. I freaked, and ran into a store nearby. Aingeal looked at me oddly, smiled... rather evilly, and then talked to him. Seeing her post, I see what it was about. I looked in the store, it was rather old, dusty, dark. There were some interesting things in there. Then, a guy came, he was… probably just graduated out of hogwarts. He had a mark too. I think he was a death-eater… he was rather young though. Only 20 or so. Not bad looking either if I do say so myself. Anyhow, he asked me if I was looking for anything in particular, and I told him I wasn’t. He stared at me for a while with his cold eyes, smiled, and said very well. I looked in the store. I didn’t see him the rest of the time. Weird feeling he gave me though. Aingeal came in and told me to come on, so I did. As we were walking out of Knockturn alley, the ministry is coming in. Looking all powerful. Most of the ministry have rather large heads. Anyway, in the lead was Da… of course. It was just our luck. He stops in his tracks. Melody doesn’t seem to notice who it was, so she continued walking. We stopped. My heart sunk into my gut. It was a simply awful feeling. The conversation went something like this.
Da- What are you doing here? Do you have any bloody idea where you are?!
Serenity- Well…. We… uh…
Andrew- *runs up* So, sorry sir. I found them here, lost. I was leading them out, right?
Aingeal- Yes yes! Quite right
Serenity- *stares at Andrew*
Andrew- *nods at me* Honestly, sir, they didn’t do anything, they were simply lost.
Da- Well then… get out of here, and now. I don’t need you kids in the middle of a mess.
We all leave then. Aingeal and I thanked Andrew for getting us out of trouble with Da. Andrew, said that he got my post, and he would write back soon. He smiled at me, and then left. We left for home then. In all I spent half of the galleons that I had. Not including the galleons that Da gave me for Parchment and such. It was fun, really. I practiced Quidditch then. That’s all. Tomorrow will be rather eventless compar—Oh… I just got a post from Andrew… That’s all! In a little while!!

Love,
Serenity