Tuesday, July 08, 2003

All right, well after putting off doing the Attic, I finally had to. And since Aingeal was still asleep, I had to do it by myself. Of course though, it was a Boggart, what do you know? Anyway, I managed it, after getting a grip on myself. Rather annoying those things are. I straightened up a little while, but soon got annoyed with it, so I went outside in the bloody sun. I sat out there with my broomstick, wondering if I wanted to fly or not. I really wasn't in the mood to, so I went inside and read a book. It was allright, I suppose. I also finished my potions essay. That was rather annoying as well... *looks at paper* I did it kind of fast near the end, I was hopeing to end it. I added nonsense at the end because I was running out of ideas what to right, but I managed. I did it on Wolfsbane... Aw well, I'll probably get a good grade on it. I hope atleast. I wish I knew a warewolf. Haha, that would be awesome, if I do say so myself.

Oh, congrats Aingeal for you and Josh. I hope things go well this weekend. I haven't gotten a post back from Andrew yet. I want one soon, but I suppose that I will be patient. I don't have a choice so. I could go to his house by floo powder and just be like Haha! I am here! Heh, I'm dreaming about it.

Anyway, that's about it for today. Goodbye!

Serenity