I'm somewhat in a bad mood. I don't know why either, since I got a post from Andrew. It should have made my mood more mellow. Apparently not though, right? Well, yea, I guess, I'm going to bed. 2 hours earlier then usual. Oh well, it doesn't matter. This room is so extremely boring. It will be nice to get back to hogwarts. 2 more months. I suppose, I can't be normal. Looking foreward to school? Oh, well. I'll be looking foreward to break, as soon as school starts I know it. I want to go outside, perhaps that's what I will do. Go outside, and lay on the cold ground. And just stare at the rather cloudy sky. Pity it isn't clear. I have a strange urge, to take my wand, and go outside though. It honestly can't be a good thing, so I won't. Then again, maybe I will. No one is up. Aingeal is asleep, Mum too. Da is still at the Ministry. I don't know what he's doing. I do hope he is all right. Mum isn't worrying though, so I suppose I shouldn't either. I'm going to bed, perhaps he will return later tonight. I hope so.
Goodnight.
Serenity
Goodnight.
Serenity


<< Home