What do you mean? Sooner then I think? Have you been sending him post?! You better spill, or... I'll... do something REALLY evil! Haha! Something, that makes everyone else in Slytherin look like Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws! Ohohohoh! Pretty bad there, no?
Anyway, I am bored, and I think I'm going to eat food in a little while. I wonder if Da was really serious about the broom. I keep reading about it. It looks so awesome. I would die just to get a broom like that. *sigh* =3 I think the rest of the Slytherin team only has, Firebolts and Nimbus 2001's... I have a Nimbus, it's all right, but really. A moon trimmer. Think how awesome that would be! That's all! I talk about Quidditch too much, don't I?
Love,
Serenity
Anyway, I am bored, and I think I'm going to eat food in a little while. I wonder if Da was really serious about the broom. I keep reading about it. It looks so awesome. I would die just to get a broom like that. *sigh* =3 I think the rest of the Slytherin team only has, Firebolts and Nimbus 2001's... I have a Nimbus, it's all right, but really. A moon trimmer. Think how awesome that would be! That's all! I talk about Quidditch too much, don't I?
Love,
Serenity


<< Home